Rising energy prices are affecting your organisation’s bottom line.
Hedge your energy costs, reduce your overheads and improve your environmental credentials with Springers Solar.
Springers Solar has a commercial solar solutions team.
Our commercial solar team includes
- A qualified construction engineer and project manager
- Accredited solar PV design engineers
- Business Analyst and PV consultant
- Experienced installation team – on staff
- Specialist solar PV engineering resources
- Multi-award winning installers for installation excellence
Download the special report for business owners
Springers Solar Commercial installations have included
- Northside Trusses – 100kWp
- GA Power Equipment Spares – 30kWp
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary – 35kWp
- Sunshine Council – 10kWp
- Smile Central Dental Services – 15kWp
- Holy Spirit School – 40kWp
- Winch Hire – 22kWp
- Design to Stick – 10kWp
- Strathpine Bicycles – 10kWp
- St Benedicts – 40kWp
- Mueller College – 19kWp
- SRJ Accounting – 30kWp
- IRT Retirement Village – 45kWp
- Elite Storage – 30kWp
Springers Solar will ensure that buying solar will be easy and hassle-free – from initial contact to the installation and operation of your system.
- feasibility assessment
- turnkey system delivery
- communications support
- system operation, and
Springers speaks the language commercial solar customers understand: Return on Investment.
Our tailored results specific to each client include
- Accurate calculations for hourly energy balance and financial return over the 20+ year life of a system.
- Communicated benefits of Solar investment in terms of return on investment, bill reduction, electricity price hedging, and energy savings.
- Compared financial benefits for chosen system sizes, helping you size the best system for your needs.
- Identifying which roof aspect will produce the best financial outcome, through reducing exports and increasing generation in peak tariffs.
- Handling the calculations for Tax, Depreciation and Financial Repayments, so your accountant can easily review the benefits
- Create highly accurate hour-by-hour calculations of energy balance and revenue creation.
- Transparently demonstrate benefits from offset, export, and demand reduction.
compared financial outcomes with bill reduction
Schools & community buildings
Springers Solar has proudly been part of the National Solar Schools Program supplying a number of schools and colleges with solar solutions:
- Mueller College – 18.36kWp (national award for excellence 2010 Clean Energy Australia)
- Ormiston College – 20kWp
- St Benedict’s School – 40kWp
The Springers Solar commercial team approaches all commercial projects with a structured methodology.
- We engage with the customer in a consultative way to establish the feasibility of their project.
- An initial assessment is carried out to determine whether the project is commercially viable. In other words, is it likely to provide a suitable return?
- Once a project is qualified as viable, detailed analysis is carried out regarding financial returns; eligibility for government assistance; pre-discussion and planning with the power utility; approvals; system design; product and technology selection; installation and maintenance plan; and proposal development.