Rising energy prices are affecting your organisation's bottom line.
Hedge your energy costs, reduce your overheads and improve your environmental credentials with Springers Solar.
Springers Solar has a commercial solar solutions team.Our commercial solar team includes:
- A qualified construction engineer and project manager
- Accredited solar PV design engineers
- Business Analyst and PV consultant
- Experienced installation team – on staff
- Specialist solar PV engineering resources
- Multi-award winning installers for installation excellence
download the special report for business owners
What to look for in a solar company
sPRINGERS SOLAR COMMERCIAL INSTALLATIONS HAVE INCLUDED
Northside Trusses - 100kWp
GA Power Equipment Spares – 30kWp
Sunshine Council – 10kWp
Smile Central Dental Services - 15kWp
Holy Spirit School - 40kWp
Winch Hire - 22kWp
Design to Stick - 10kWp
Strathpine Bicycles - 10kWp
St Benedicts - 10kWp
Mueller College - 19kWp
Springers Solar Lawnton - 30kWp
SRJ Accounting - 30kWp
IRT Retirement Village - 45kWp
Elite Storage - 30kWp
SRJ Accountants and Business Advisors:
"We have experienced more than a 50% reduction in
our energy consumption at our Strathpine office after Springers Solar installed
a 30 KW solar panel system in June 2014. We chose Springer's as they are a
local and family run business in the Strathpine area with over 20 years of
experience specialising in Solar. Springer's team delivered to SRJ a
professional and high quality Solar installation at a competitive price."
Services Manager, SRJ
Springers Solar will ensure that buying solar will be easy and hassle-free – from initial contact to the installation and operation of your system.
- feasibility assessment
- turnkey system delivery
- communications support
- system operation, and
Springers speaks the language commercial solar customers understand: Return on Investment. Our tailored results specific to each client include
- Accurate calculations for hourly energy balance and financial return over the 20+ year life of a system.
- Communicated benefits of Solar investment in terms of return on investment, bill reduction, electricity price hedging, and energy savings.
- Compared financial benefits for chosen system sizes, helping you size the best system for your needs.
- Identifying which roof aspect will produce the best financial outcome, through reducing exports and increasing generation in peak tariffs.
- Handling the calculations for Tax, Depreciation and Financial Repayments, so your accountant can easily review the benefits
- Create highly accurate hour-by-hour calculations of energy balance and revenue creation.
- Transparently demonstrate benefits from offset, export, and demand reduction.
compared financial outcomes with bill reduction
Winch Hire testimonial
"I would just like to say thank you to Joe and the whole Springers Solar team who were all great to deal with and very professional with quoting, supplying and the installation of our 22 kw solar system at our Sumner Park premises. Our electricity bill has reduced by over 70% which has well and truly exceeded our expectation"
The Springers Solar commercial team approaches all commercial projects with a structured methodology.
- We engage with the customer in a consultative way to establish the feasibility of their project.
- An initial assessment is carried out to determine whether the project is commercially viable. In other words, is it likely to provide a suitable return?
- Once a project is qualified as viable, detailed analysis is carried out regarding financial returns; eligibility for government assistance; pre-discussion and planning with the power utility; approvals; system design; product and technology selection; installation and maintenance plan; and proposal development.