- Solar panels for your roof-racks, canopy or trailer to help you to become independent on the road giving you a sustainable source of free power.
- Dual battery systems specialising in Redarc BCDC chargers and isolators.
- Tough and reliable deep cycle batteries including Full River, Ritar and OzCharge.
- Multiple vehicle mounting options for your auxiliary battery including under tray and engine bay.
- Wide range of inverters available to safely run 240V appliances.
- Battery chargers.
- Interior/exterior LED solutions and LED bars.
- Range of TV Antenna’s.
- Brake controllers.
- Reversing Cameras.
- All your auto electrical and 240V electrical needs.
Our commitment to you
All of our system installations are covered while you are on the road anywhere in Australia.
We absolutely guarantee all cable runs to be in accordance with the Australian Standards of max 5% voltage drop and we can assure you there will be no voltage drop problems to your fridge.
How we can help
We are keen to make sure that your recreational travelling needs are met, so we would expect you to ask lots of questions about the products we stock. We will be only too happy to answer your questions and make sure you understand how the equipment will work when you are driving around or how it will operate if you stay in one location.
If you advise us of your particular power requirements, we can customise a power system to suit your needs. In order for us to do that, we would need to ask you some basic questions.
We need to know:
- What do you want to power?
- How long will you be running the equipment?
- How long do you expect to remain in the one place?
If you’re passing by either our Lawnton or Capalaba store feel free to call in for a detailed quote on your recreational vehicle requirements or visit our online store to see the full range of our products.