Springers Solar have marine installation expertise and we come to you! Springers specialise in 12 volt and 24 volt systems for marine. The boat owner can have the ‘Springers’ Mobile division direct to the mooring once design criteria are met by our accredited staff.
This one stop shop for boats as well as installation accessories which integrate with your towing vehicle can provide complete electrical work as well as the standard installations of
- Solar panels for your boat designed from simple trickle charging to complete load requirements to help you to become independent on the water giving you a sustainable source of free power. All the components are carefully matched to handle the loads exerted on the battery storage banks.
- Tough and reliable deep cycle batteries including Full River, Ritar and OzCharge. Battery technology for smaller off grid boating, caravans and mobile homes is different to the type used in remote residential sites and Springers have considerable experience in providing the right type of battery to either market. Often an AGM (absorbed glass mat) unit fully sealed and maintenance free is used which is able to be quickly charged after discharge.
- Upright fridges.
- TV & Vast.
- Range of TV Antenna’s.
- Interior/exterior LED solutions offering minimal battery power for boating application. LEDs are the perfect way to save you a significant power load. With extremely low energy consumption durability and long life.
- Trailer lights.
- Wide range of inverters available to safely run 240V appliances.
- Battery chargers.
- Dual battery systems specialising in Redarc BCDC chargers and isolators.
- Brake controllers.
- Reversing Cameras.
- All your auto electrical and 240V Electrical needs.
Our commitment to you
All of our system installations are covered while you are on the road anywhere in Australia.
We absolutely guarantee all cable runs to be in accordance with the Australian Standards of max 5% voltage drop and we can assure you there will be no voltage drop problems to your fridge.
How we can help
We are keen to make sure that your recreational travelling needs are met, so we would expect you to ask lots of questions about the products we stock. We will be only too happy to answer your questions and make sure you understand how the equipment will work when you are driving around or how it will operate if you stay in one location.
If you advise us of your particular power requirements, we can customise a power system to suit your needs. In order for us to do that, we would need to ask you some basic questions.
We need to know:
- What do you want to power?
- How long will you be running the equipment?
- How long do you expect to remain in the one place?
If you’re passing by either our Lawnton or Capalaba store feel free to call in for a detailed quote on your recreational vehicle requirements or visit our online store to see the full range of our products.