MANUAL RESET CIRCUIT BREAKER 60A
BUSSMANN 187 SERIES HEAVY DUTY PANEL MOUNT CIRCUIT BREAKER • COMBINES SWITCHING AND CIRCUIT PROTECTION INTO A SINGLE DEVICE
Reference No. CB187P60
Cooper Bussmann is a wholly owned division of Cooper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: CBE) and is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. With a more than 90-year history of innovation, the company has set the standard for circuit protection in the global market.
Cooper Bussmann manufactures and markets a wide variety of North American and European-styled fuses for the electrical, electronics and transportation industries, plus inductors, transformers for power quality in electronic applications and industrial and mobile wireless solutions.
Cooper Bussmann also offers engineering, training and testing services focused on downtime reduction, workplace safety and code compliance.
Cooper Bussmann manufacture a high quality range of circuit breakers including Blade style circuit breakers in standard ATS and mini blade, heavy duty circuit breakers, high amp circuit breakers and marine circuit breakers.
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device*
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large Clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 M8 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
* Do not use as a switch where high inrush currents are expected.
Circuit Breaker Type
Thermally Responsive Bi-metal blade
Terminal Stud Torque
75 in-lb (8.47 Nm)
5000A @ 12V 3000A @ 12V 1500A @ 42V
Minimum Operating Temperature
Maximum operating Temperature
Circuit Breaker Class
Type III – switchable/manual reset – trip free
Accept #10 (M5) Screw
Terminal Stud Size
5/16” – 18
0.50lb (0.23 kg)