30A Manual Reset Circuit Breaker
BUSSMANN 255 SERIES MARINE RATED PANEL MOUNT CIRCUIT BREAKER • COMBINES SWITCHING AND CIRCUIT PROTECTION INTO A SINGLE DEVICE
Reference No. CB255-30
Bussmann CB255 series:
Universal CB255 Circuit Breaker by Bussmann®. Type III Ignition Protected Weatherproof Panel-Mount Manual Reset Circuit Breaker with "Push-to-Trip" Option and SEMS Nuts Installed, 32Vdc. Specifically designed to meet the needs of marine applications. Usable as an ON/OFF switch (capable of withstanding 3000 on/off cycles), they have corrosion resistant plating M6 copper terminals.
About Cooper Bussmann:
Cooper Bussmann is a wholly owned division of Cooper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: CBE) and is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. With a more than 90-year history of innovation, the company has set the standard for circuit protection in the global market.
Cooper Bussmann manufactures and markets a wide variety of North American and European-styled fuses for the electrical, electronics and transportation industries, plus inductors, transformers for power quality in electronic applications and industrial and mobile wireless solutions.
Cooper Bussmann also offers engineering, training and testing services focused on downtime reduction, workplace safety and code compliance.
Cooper Bussmann manufacture a high quality range of circuit breakers including Blade style circuit breakers in standard ATS and mini blade, heavy duty circuit breakers, high amp circuit breakers and marine circuit breakers.
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device*
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large Clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust M6 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Precise manufacturing and high-grade materials
- Made to guarantee exceptional reliability
- Designed for dependable operation
- Do not use as a switch where high inrush currents are expected.
*Images of CB255-10 listed for display purposes
Number of poles
Circuit Breaker Class
Type III – Switchable/manual reset – trip free
Terminal Stud Size