ENPHASE ENVOY-S METERED
THE ENPHASE ENVOY CONNECTS EACH MICROINVERTER TO ENLIGHTEN MONITORING SOFTWARE PROVIDING ENERGY USAGE INSIGHTS, REMOTE UPDATE CAPABILITIES AND LOAD MANAGEMENT.
Reference No. ENVOYM3PH
Meet the Envoy, the brains of the Enphase Home Energy Solution. Between collecting real-time data from your microinverters and delivering remote updates back out to them, the Envoy keeps your entire system in constant communication.
The Enphase Envoy connects each microinverter to Enlighten monitoring software, providing energy usage insights, remote update capabilities and load management. Because a connected system means smarter energy.
The Enphase Envoy-S Metered™ communications gateway delivers solar production and energy consumption data to Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software for comprehensive, remote maintenance and management of the Enphase System.
With production metering and consumption monitoring on up to three phases, Envoy-S is the platform for total energy management and integrates with the Enphase AC Battery™. Thanks to the Envoy, Enphase brings you more than solar. We bring you a connected home.
Today, that means ease, insights, and reliable solar energy. Tomorrow, it’s the intelligence to adapt to changing grid requirements, via automatic remote updates that Envoy downloads and pushes out to your microinverters. Energy you can count on, today and into the future. That's Energy Evolved.
Easy setup with the Enphase installer toolkit:
1. Easy commissioning: Setting up an Envoy is fast and easy with the free Enphase installer toolkit mobile app. It's everything you need to build a virtual array layout, configure the Envoy for reporting to Enlighten and confirm a successful installation.
2. Quickly build the array: You can cut installation time by building a virtual array. This helps you know where each Mircoinverter is located in the system. And it's even faster using your mobile camera to scan serial numbers.
3. Simple setup: No need for an internet connection or cellular signal, you can simply connect directly to the Envoy through the installer toolkit mobile app. It makes configuring the Envoy for reporting to Enlighten a snap.
4. See your success: Through the installer toolkit you can see a detailed installation summary reporting confirming a successful install. The report can be emailed or saved for view at any time.
- Enables web-based monitoring and control
- Bidirectional communications for remote upgrades
- Power export limiting and phase imbalance management*
- AS/NZS 4777.2:2105 DRM (Demand Response Mode) ready*
- Easy system configuration using the Enphase Installer Toolkit™ mobile app
- Flexible networking with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or mobile
- DIN rail mount
- Designed for installation indoors or in an outdoor enclosure
- Five-year warranty
*When used with the Enphase S-Series Microinverter™ and/or Enphase AC Battery™.
|Ambient temperature (degrees celcius):|
-40 to +65
213mm x 126mm x 45mm