250A FH1 SWITCH FUSE DISCONNECT HANDLE
OEZ 3 POLE SWITCH/FUSE DISCONNECT HOLDER TO SUIT FH1 FUSES UP TO 250A
Reference No. INVFH301SWE
OEZ Fuse switch disconnect FH1:
The FH1 series fuse switch-disconnector is designed for size 1 fuse-links with fuse links. One design of this switch-disconnector enables remote signaling of the fuse status at each pole separately. Standard fuse status indicators are used to indicate the fuse status.
NH/FH fuse switch disconnectors are used on low voltage electrical systems that require high protection against short circuit while securing on load circuit disconnection and isolation. FH1 fuse switch disconnects are commonly used in off-grid installations for fusing large scale inverters and solar regulators.
Our brand represents a company with over 75 years of tradition in the development and production of low-voltage breaking devices. OEZ is a complex supplier of products and services in the field of the low-voltage electrical circuits. Owing to a 10 years partnership with the Siemens company represents currently one of the most modern production plants in the Czech Republic. OEZ company is a holder of the title "Safe Enterprise" and for the third time in a row defended the award "Health Promoting Enterprise". From the energy management point of view our society-wide responsibility is clearly demonstrated by the involvement into the global project EEP (Energy efficiency program). We are active in a protection of the environment and we continually undertake additional new measures and projects in the field of energy savings. OEZ ranks among the most modern production facilities in the Czech Republic thanks to the gradual introduction of Industry 4.0, a system representing the fourth stage of industrial revolution characterized by digitalization of our production technology.
- Equipped with a label to describe the protected circuit.
- Measuring holes in the lid.
- Basic version with terminal screws M10 / 20 Nm for cable lugs max. Diameter 34 mm and passports max. Width 25 mm.
- Connection kits with Allen terminal screws.
- Variability of connection sets.
- Possibility of locking the switch disconnector lid.
- Directly to the plate with screws.
- For busbars with a spacing of 60 mm using an adapter.
- Multiple load disconnectors can be mounted without restriction of electrical parameters.
- Bottom connection is possible without restriction of electrical parameters (it is recommended to add the information "ATTENTION, LOWER SUPPLY").
*Some images are for display purposes only, fuses are sold separately.
Rated insulation voltage:
Short circuit capacity:
Degree of protection:
Operating temperature (degrees celcius):
-25 to +55
186mm x 318mm x 124mm
M10 allen key screw terminal