Admil prosil silicone:
PROSIL 30 is a premium extra high strength medium modulus one part moisture curing, 100% calcium carbonate filled, high performance neutral cure silicone sealant designed to give superior adhesion and durability in a wide range of glazing, weather sealing, and trade applications.
PROSIL 30 is ideal in glazing, where a matt finish is required: General purpose glazing, colonial bars, and structural butt joints. Weather-sealing of high rise buildings, Installation of solar panels. It is also often used in truck and caravan assembly due to its excellent adhesion and high flexibility.
It has been specifically formulated for professional glazing. It will bond to form a strong weatherproof seal on most common building materials such as: glass, ceramic, steel, aluminium, brick, concrete, most plastics etc. Weathering and UV resistance is excellent and its superior physical properties are retained over many years exposure.
- PROSIL 30 has excellent adhesion properties superior to most other silicone and will adhere to most common building materials
- Glass, aluminium, concrete and plastics, wood, masonry and most powder coated surfaces.5-8 minute skin time
- Extra low gloss
- Superior Adhesion
- Medium Modulus for higher strength with good movement (out standing elongation)
- Contains no hydro treated petroleum distillate (extender)
- Perfect for solar panel installations
|Neutral cure (100%)|
|Cure time:||2mm per day|
|28-30 Shore A|
-40 to 140 degrees