H/DUTY MEDIUM BATTERY BOX (QUICK)
QUICK BOX GROUP 24 BATTERY BOX • FITS BATTERIES UP TO 270MM LONG
Brand: Quick cable
Reference No. QC-120171
Quick box by Quick cable:
Our standard QuickBox line fits all batteries in the specific group sizes, including spiral cell and high performance models. With features like our QuickLock cover, mounting holes in the handles, and materials tested to perform in all conditions, these are the battery boxes of choice.
These are the boxes most people look for, with the features that all people need. Our legendary QuickBox battery box line covers applications from U1 lawn and garden batteries through Group 24, 27 and 31, covering almost all commonly-used starting and deep cycle batteries for automotive and recreational use.
QuickBox battery boxes are performance engineered with large, wide cable openings, vent holes, our QuickLock cover and holes in the handles to permit mounting with J-hooks, L-bolts, threaded rods and lag screws. We include a heavy-duty tie-down strap and hardware for traditional installations.
Internal dimensions(LxWxH): 267 x 178 x 248mm
External dimensions(LxWxH): 343 x 235 x 260mm
Fits batteries up to 270mm long such as Fullriver DC85-12, Ritar RA12-75D, Discover DCM24 & Victron 100AH super cycle.
- Fit's all traditional battery group sizes
- Fit's all new orbital or spiral celled, deep cycle, high performance batteries
- Convenient battery box application guide
- QuickLock™ Cover - Easy-on and easy-off
- Safe and secure
- Convenient, fast, durable
- QuickLock™ prevents cover loss
- Use hold-down holes molded in to reinforced handles
- Use J-hooks, L-hooks, threaded rod or large bolts
- Remove the lid while keeping the box secure
- Impact resistant to -30°F (-34°C)
- Heat stable to +200°F (+93°C)
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard Regulations 183.420 & ABYCE-10.7
- Impervious to acid, gasoline, oil and solvents
- Will not rust, UV protected
|Brand:||Quick box by Quick cable|
267 x 178 x 248mm
343 x 235 x 260mm