ALVOLTA 12V 120W SOLARCASE (NOREG)
MONOCRYSTALLINE BLACK FRAME • UNREGULATED DESIGNED TO PLUG INTO SOLAR INPUT ON DC-DC CHARGERS
Reference No. SC120WCASENR
Alvolta unregulated Solarcase 120W:
The Alvolta 120 watt portable folding module kit is the ideal power source for camping, caravaning, boating and all recreation activities where power is not available. It is ideal for providing 12 volt power for lights, radios, small TV's, pumps, and even a camping fridge.
The sturdy, adjustable legs allow you to tilt the module at the optimum angle, while the modules have corner protection and the moulded padded carry bag adds more protection to prevent damage as you move the module around.
There is 8 metres of cable with quick-disconnect provided by Genuine Anderson connectors, and heavy duty battery clamps.
If you are looking for a pre-wired regulated kit - click here
Unfolded dimensions: 770 x 505 x 70
Folded dimensions: 770 x 1014 x 35
Weight: 14kg approx
Kit includes: 120W solar case & padded bag, 8M of 6mm2 cable with Anderson - Anderson connectors, Anderson to fused alligator adaptor.
- High efficiency Black framed 60W+60W folding mono-crystalline solar panels
- Double foamed padded Storage / protective case
- High performance Monocrystalline cells up to 18.4% efficient.
- Adjustable aluminium stand so solar panel can be tilted to optimum angle.
- Improved latches and handle for durability
- No regulator which reduces the price. Designed to plug into a dc-dc charger solar input
Rated Power (Watts)
Open Circuit Voltage (Volts)
Maximum Power Voltage (Volts)
Short Circuit Current (Amps)
Maximum Power Current (Amps)
Cells Efficiency (%)
-10 to +60°C
Maximum System Voltage (Volts)
Nominal DC Voltage
Folded Size (mm)
770 x 505 x 70
Unfolded Size (mm)
770 x 1014 x 35
5 year product warranty