ALVOLTA 12V 180W SOLARCASE (NOREG)
A GRADE MONOCRYSTALLINE CELLS WITH AESTHETIC BLACK FRAME • UNREGULATED DESIGNED TO PLUG INTO SOLAR INPUT ON DC-DC CHARGERS
Reference No. SC180WCASENR
Alvolta unregulated Solarcase 180W:
The Alvolta 180 watt portable folding solar kit is the ideal power source for camping, caravanning, boating and all recreation activities where power is not available. It is ideal for providing 12 volt power for lights, radios, small TV's, pumps, and even a camping fridge.
The sturdy, adjustable legs allow you to tilt the module at the optimum angle, while the modules have corner protection and the moulded padded carry bag adds more protection to prevent damage as you move the module around.
There is 8 metres of 6mm2 cable with quick-disconnect provided by Genuine Anderson connectors, and heavy duty battery clamps.
If you are looking for a pre-wired regulated kit - click here
Unfolded dimensions: 1005 x 1014 x 35
Folded dimensions: 1005 x 505 x 70
Weight: 15.2kg approx
Kit includes: 180W solar case & padded bag, 8M of 6mm2 cable with Anderson - Anderson connectors, Anderson to fused alligator adaptor.
- High efficiency Black framed 90W+90W folding mono-crystalline solar panels
- Double foamed padded Storage / protective case
- High performance Monocrystalline A grade cells up to 22.4% efficient
- Adjustable aluminium stand so solar panel can be tilted to optimum angle
- Improved latches and handle for durability
- No regulator which reduces the price. Designed to plug into a dc-dc charger solar input
A grade Monocrystalline cells
Rated Power (Watts)
Open Circuit Voltage (Volts)
Maximum Power Voltage (Volts)
Short Circuit Current (Amps)
Maximum Power Current (Amps)
Cells Efficiency (%)
-40 to +85°C
Maximum System Voltage (Volts)
Nominal DC Voltage
Folded Size (mm)
1005 x 505 x 70
Unfolded Size (mm)
1005 x 1014 x 35
5 year product warranty