Schumacher OBD-L memory saver:
OBDII Memory Saver detector automatically detects if the vehicle's electronics will allow this device to save on-board data.
- Fully automatic
- Standard fuse protected auxiliary input plug
- Easy to follow 3-step instructions printed on unit
- Auto Detection will detect automatically if the vehicle’s electronics will allow this device to save on-board data
- Two yellow LEDs at each end indicate that the OBDII port connection and the connection to the portable power unit are sound
- Red LED (Do Not Proceed) or Green LED (Proceed) indicate whether it is safe to remove or service the vehicle’s battery without fear of losing data stored in the vehicle’s microprocessor controlled devices
Works on all vehicles equipped with a standard OBDII port.