Enerdrive 12V 240W Folding Solar Kit
MONOCRYSTALLINE MATERIAL • UNREGULATED DESIGNED TO PLUG INTO SOLAR INPUT ON DC-DC CHARGERS • 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Reference No. SPF-EN240W
Enerdrive monocrystalline folding solar kit:
The powerful but portable Enerdrive 240W folding solar panel kit is the ideal addition to your outdoor lifestyle. The first of the Enerdrive folding solar kits, this 240 Watt panel can produce upwards of 13 Amps per hour in ideal conditions, producing ample power to charge your 4WD, camper trailer or caravan batteries whilst away from conventional power. They are light weight compared to rigid portable kits and also fold away to a much more compact size.
Featuring reinforced inserts to avoid cell flexion and subsequent damage of the mono crystalline cell, built in stabilizer legs, 5 metre extension cable, alligator connectors and/or Anderson connectors. The kit comes in its own durable heavy duty bag.
Please Note: The kit does not come with a solar regulator giving you the freedom to integrate it into your existing setup.
Unfolded dimensions: 2015 x 750 x 90
Folded dimensions: 525 x 750 x 90
Weight: 15kg approx
Kit includes: 5M of cable with Anderson - Anderson connectors & Anderson to alligator adapter.
- Quality Mono-Crystalline solar panels with solid canvas and heavy duty stitching
- Sturdy foldout legs to provide you with the best angle for the panel to the sun
- 5 meters of canle to connect the panel to a regulator
- Easy plug and play battery leads via Anderson or Alligator connections
- A strong, durable canvas bag with carry pouch for all accessories
- Locally supported 2 year product warranty with spare parts on demand
Enerdrive Part Number
Max Power Pm(W)
Power Tolerance %
Max Power Voltage Vm(V)
Max Power Current Im(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max System Voltage (VDC)
Dimensions (mm) FOLDED
Dimensions (mm) OPEN
750(W) x 525 (H) x 90 (D)
1000W/m² , AM1.5 , 25°C