TRINA HONEY M 330W MONO PERC SOLAR PANEL
1690x996x35MM • 120 HALF CUT CELL MODULE • MONOCRYSTALLINE WITH BLACK FRAME
Reference No. TSM-330DD06M.08
Trina honey Mono Perc 330W:
This Honey M product adopts multi-busbar technology, which can shorten the current conduction distance by more than 50% and thus lower the internal ribbon resistance loss. With finer and narrower busbars, more sunlight will be reflected back to the round ribbon, thus increasing energy efficiency. The unique circuit design of half-cut cells can reduce power loss to 1/4 compared to full cells, which results in a decrease of electrical resistance within the ribbon and finally improves the overall module efficiency by more than 2%.
Half-cut design allows modules to work at low operating temperatures, which can improve energy generation per watt. The unique cell strings design makes each cell string work independently, which can significantly reduce energy loss due to mismatch problem caused by inter-row shading.
About Trina Solar:
Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is the world’s leading comprehensive solutions provider for solar energy. We believe close cooperation with our partners is critical to success. Trina Solar now distributes its PV products to over 60 countries all over the world. Trina Solar is able to provide exceptional service to each customer in each market and supplement our innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina Solar as a strong, bankable partner. We are committed to building strategic, mutually beneficial collaboration with installers, developers, distributors and other partners.
To date, Trina Solar has delivered more than 40 GW of solar modules worldwide, which have been in operation under different application scenarios in over 100 countries. As one of the industry’s most trusted modules, this Honey product is a popular option for residential and commercial customers because of its reliability and compatibility with all major balance of system components and module electronics.
High power Mono Perc:
- Up to 345W front power and 20.5% module efficiency with half-cut and MBB (Multi Busbar) technology bringing more BOS savings
- Lower resistance of half-cut and good reflection effect of MBB ensure high power
- Ensured PID resistance through cell process and module material control
- Resistant to salt, acid and ammonia
- Mechanical performance: Up to 5400 Pa positive load and 2400 Pa negative load
High energy generation:
- Excellent IAM and low light performance validated by 3rd party with cell process and module material optimization
- Lower temp coeffcient (-0.36%) and NMOT bring more energy leading to lower LCOE
- Better anti-shading performance and lower operating temperature
*5 Year warranty if used in mobile applications
1690 x 996 x 35mm
MC4 2 x 1200mm long
IP68 with bypass diodes
Maximum power Pmax (W):
MPP Voltage Vmpp (V):
MPP current Impp (A):
Open circuit voltage Voc (V):
Short circuit current Isc (A):
Operating temperature (°C):
-40 - +85
|Maximum system voltage (V):|
|Maximum series fuse rating (A):|
|Power tolerance (%):||0 - +3|