TRINA 400W VERTEX S SOLAR PANEL
Based on advanced technology from the Vertex platform. The new Vertex S 400W module is perfectly designed to fulfill power, efficiency, size, weight, appearance, mechanical load, reliability requirements of rooftop application! Best balance of power and size & weight.
Small in size, big on power
• Small form factor. Generate a huge amount of energy even in limited space. 400W, 20.8% module efficiency with high density interconnect technology
• Mono Perc Cell and Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping effect, lower series resistance and improved current collection
• Reduce installation cost with higher power class and efficiency
• Boost performance in warm weather with lower temperature coefficient (-0.34%) and operating temperature
• 15 year product warranty
• 25 year performance warranty with lowest degradation;
• Fire Class rating C
• Mechanical performance up to 6000 Pa positive load and 4000 Pa negative load
Reference No. TSM400
Trina Vertex S 400W:
Trina Solar has announced they’re launching the Vertex S solar panel in Australia. This features a higher power density, with 390-405W options. For those who are space constrained, having higher capacity panels can ensure they still end up with a substantial capacity capture solar energy. Based on advanced technology from the Vertex platform. The new Vertex S 400W module is perfectly designed to fulfil power, efficiency, size, weight, appearance, mechanical load, reliability requirements of rooftop application! Best balance of power, size & weight. Vertex S incorporates the new technologies found in Trina Solar’s high-power Vertex panels used in utility-scale projects. Vertex S panels, however, are smaller and lighter, making it easier to handle and install on the rooftops of homes and SMEs.
Trina Solar surveyed Australian installers to determine the most practical size and weight for panels. Findings showed that ideally, the panels need to weigh less than 23kg and be no longer than 1.8m for easy design and installation. The 390-405W Vertex S modules have a high energy density and are light weight – each weighs 21kg and are 1.75m long and 1.09m wide. Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream optimizers, inverters and mounting systems. Perfect size and low weight. Easy for handling & economy for transporting.
The Vertex S has a maximum power efficiency of 21.1%, achieved by incorporating break-through technologies first applied to Trina Solar’s utility-grade Vertex solar panels. The new technologies include Trina Solar’s larger size wafers which are 210mm in diameter. Trina Solar Vertex series also incorporates new packing technologies that minimizes the space between each cell, further improving efficiency. Vertex S has been rated for snow load of 6,000 pascals for the front of the panel. For bottom up lift, the wind load is rated for 4,000 pascals to cater for different installation methods in different wing zone requirements.
About Trina Solar:
Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is the world’s leading comprehensive solutions provider for solar energy. We believe close cooperation with our partners is critical to success. Trina Solar now distributes its PV products to over 100 countries all over the world. Trina Solar is able to provide exceptional service to each customer in each market and supplement our innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina Solar as a strong, bankable partner. We are committed to building strategic, mutually beneficial collaboration with installers, developers, distributors and other partners.
To date, Trina Solar has delivered more than 40 GW of solar modules worldwide, which have been in operation under different application scenarios in over 100 countries. As one of the industry’s most trusted modules, this Honey product is a popular option for residential and commercial customers because of its reliability and compatibility with all major balance of system components and module electronics.
Small in size, big on power:
- Small form factor. Generate a huge amount of energy even in limited space. Up to 405W, 21.1% module efficiency with high density interconnect technology
- Mono Perc Cell and Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping effect, lower series resistance and improved current collection
- Reduce installation cost with higher power bin and efficiency
- Boost performance in warm weather with lower temperature coefficient (-0.34%) and operating temperature
Universal solution for residential and C&I rooftops:
- Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream optimizers, inverters and mounting systems
- Perfect size and low weight. Easy for handling. Economy for transporting
- Diverse installation solutions. Flexible for system deployment
- 15 year product warranty
- 25 year performance warranty with lowest degradation;
- Fire Class rating C
1754 x 1096 x 30mm
Maximum power Pmax (W):
MPP Voltage Vmpp (V):
MPP current Impp (A):
Open circuit voltage Voc (V):
Short circuit current Isc (A):
Operating temperature (°C):
-40 - +85
|Maximum system voltage (V):|
|Maximum series fuse rating (A):|
|Power tolerance (%):||0 - +3|