SOLAR EDGE SYSTEMS
Solar energy systems include PV panels and inverters. Traditional string inverters have a number of significant drawbacks. SolarEdge DC optimized inverters overcome these traditional concerns to offer more energy, better maintenance, and enhanced safety.
- MPPT per entire string – all modules receive the same current, regardless of their individual MPP
- Weak modules reduce the performance of all modules in the string or are bypassed
- Power losses due to module mismatch
- MPPT per module – current & voltage adjusted per module
- Maximum power from each module individually
- 2%-25% more energy from the PV system
Power optimizers enable installation of:
Strings of uneven lengths
Modules in multiple orientations and different roof facets in a single string
Modules in shaded areas
More modules on the roof
More power, More revenue & More aesthetic rooftops
Enhanced Safety – SafeDC™
With SolarEdge, whenever AC power is off, DC wires are de-energized
Power optimizers shut down the DC voltage in the PV wires to protect installers, maintenance personnel, and firefighters
The SolarEdge inverter solution meets the advanced European safety standards
SolarEdge inverters are certified to IEC 60947 as a disconnection means between a PV inverter and a PV generator, and to VDE 2100-712 for safety for firefighting or maintenance.
Find out more about our StorEdge™ solution.
Contact us for a free quote
Have one of our experienced team members respond to your enquiry.