2X Amg Fuse 125A Green
AMG FUSES ARE COMMONLY USED IN HIGH CURRENT APPLICATIONS • SUITABLE FOR 12/24V SYSTEMS ONLY • PACK OF 2
Reference No. AMG125-PK2
AMG / Mega fuses are used for high current applications such as mining and emergency service vehicles, battery chargers and inverters. They are available in ratings from 40 to 500A.
These are commonly used with the AMGFH1 surface mount fuse holder which hold up to 500 amp AMG fuses. the AMGFH1 bolt-in fuse holder features an impact resistant base and elastomer cover for full access and ease of wiring using 8 AWG to 1/0 wire.
- Ideal for use in mining and emergency service vehicles, battery chargers and inverters
- Colour coded to current rating
- Secure bolt-in connection
- Power distribution protection
- Compact size
- High current ratings 40-500A
- Voltage rating 32V max
- Bolt-down design copper terminals
- Mounting: M8 or 5/16-18 or less studs on 2" centers
- For high current applications
1000A @ 32VDC
UL-rated 94V-0 thermoplastic
Minimum Operating Temperature
Maximum Operating Temperature
8mm or 5/16"
68.4 x 15.4 x 9mm