ZJ BENY BDM series PV DC miniature circuit breakers (MCB) can be used in solar DC circuits up to 1200VDC. Applications in solar DC Circuits, battery energy storage & UPS. ARC flash barrier design keeps solar equipment safe & reliable. For DC circuit over-current protection.
- All sides IP40, Connection Terminal IP20
- AS60947.2 and IEC 60947-2 standard
- Protection functions; Overload, short circuit, unfrequented operation
- High short circuit / breaking capacity
- Rated voltage up to 1200V DC
- Tested to extreme conditions -40 - +70 degrees Celsius
- A range of current sizes available
More about ZJ Beny:
BENY New Energy, founded in 2011, is a global leader in manufacturing protective components for the renewable energy industry. With a wealth of experience and expertise in the field, the company provides value at every level of the solar supply chain, catering to homeowners, businesses, electricity producers, and renewable energy investors worldwide.
In addition to its protective components business, BENY is also a leading provider of EV chargers and microinverters. Leveraging its 30-year track record of power electronics technology, the company is well-positioned to design and manage durable and reliable charging products. BENY's integrated charging solution features high protection capability, premium efficiency, and many other user-friendly innovative technologies.