These cables are developed according to PV1-F requirements and designed to meet the rigors of the outdoor application environment and provide long term durability and flexibility, combined with ease of installation.
Single core solar cables provide a durable, high performance interconnection solution between photovoltaic (PV) panels and from the panels to the inverter. Constructed using fine stranded tinned copper conductors insulated with a temperature resistant, halogen-free cross-linked co-polymer compound and protected by an outer sheath of flame-retardant, abrasion and UV-resistant, halogen-free cross-linked co-polymer.
- Meets PV1-F requirements (IEC62930)
- Designed for use with photovoltaic (PV) systems
- Cross-linked polyethylene sheath
- Rated voltage 1000V AC / 1500V DC
- Ambient temperature range -40 to +90 degrees Celsius