Alvolta 250A Dual 4 Point Busbar
250A DUAL POINT STAINLESS STEEL BUSBAR • 4x10MM POSITIVE CONNECTION POSTS • 4x8MM NEGATIVE CONNECTION POSTS • INCLUDES COVER
Reference No. BB250D
Alvolta stainless busbars:
Alvolta offers a range of electro mechanical devices, for making secure connections. This helps to protect components and wiring, distributing power and extending power connections. These devices fill a void in the marketplace by providing high quality, low cost solutions. They are rated up to 250 amps and can handle up to 48VDC.
Busbars are used to consolidate multiple wires or feed multiple circuits. Inserted molded stainless steel studs eliminate the need for securing nut and allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact. Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single base. Recessed mounting holes eliminate accidental shorts to aluminum and steel mounting surfaces. They are also a neat and tidy, yet professional way of cleaning up your battery compartment so that don't have as many cables on your battery terminals.
- Multiple connection points, to accomodate multiple power connections
- Nickel Plated Brass contact plate: high current & anti-corrosive
- Secure way to consolidate ground systems
- Positive: 3/8″ stainless steel connection posts
- Negative: 5/16″ stainless steel connection posts
- Both polarity sides offer 3 smaller 15amp connection points
- Base Material: Glass-Filled Nylon (Red & Black)
- Mounting screws: #10 (not included)
- Optional cover included
- Also available with 3/8″ connection posts on both sides
- Also available with 5/16″ connection posts on both sides
- To meet some safety guidelines, protective heat shrink tubing must be used on terminal barrel to insulator against accidental shorts.
Black (With yellow cover)
5/16" x4 / 3/8" x4