VICTRON 12V 115W MONO SOLAR PANEL
1015x668x30MM • SERIES 4A • MONOCRYSTALLINE WITH SILVER FRAME
Reference No. SPM041151200
Victron solar panels:
Victron solar panels are made using high quality Polycrystalline & Monocrystalline cells. Victron provide a full range of solar panel modules ranging from 20W - 360W. They are designed for charging deep cycle batteries, for example in vehicles and boats, motor homes, caravans, camping, marine or any other systems with a 12V battery or battery bank.
Solar panels can be utilised to extend battery run time when powering multiple accessories. A number of factors that can influence this include: the time of year, weather conditions, battery capacity and how long you run your appliances. It's important to over size your solar array (where space allows) so that on a good day your solar panels will be able to fully charge your batteries and keep your loads running whilst free camping.
*Note the Victron 12V range of solar panels are suitable for Charging 12V battery systems when using a PWM or MPPT Controller. The Victron range of SmartSolar regulators would be best suited based on price and quality.
See more info about the SmartSolar Regulator - Click here
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multifunctional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Pre wired quick-connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
*Image for display purposes only
Number of cells in series
Nominal power (Watts)
Open Circuit Voltage (Volts)
Maximum Power Voltage (Volts)
Short Circuit Current (Amps)
Maximum Power Current (Amps)
-40 to +85°C
Length of cable / connector
900mm / MC4
Maximum system voltage
1015 x 668 x 30mm