SUNSAVER PWM 10AMP/12V LVD
MORNINGSTAR SUNSAVER PULSE WIDTH MODULATION SOLAR CONTROLLER • 12V 10AMP WITH 3 BATTERY STATE LEDS
Reference No. SR-SS-10L-12V
Morningstar SunSaver Controller:
Morningstar’s SunSaver is the world’s leading small solar controller for both professional and consumer applications.
SunSaver’s technology provides: Exceptional reliability, PWM Battery Charging, consistent High Quality.
The SunSaver’s advanced design delivers outstanding performance and value. The SunSaver’s low cost is made possible by Morningstar’s unique approach to design and manufacturing:
- Automated production
- ISO 9002 quality programs
- Latest power electronic technologies
- Latest control and logic technologies
- High volume manufacturing
- NEW FEATURES; Full electronic protections, 3 battery state LED’s, cover for terminals, dead battery recovery, 15V max. load.
- Eight versions available (see spec sheet) 12 and 24 volts 6, 10 and 20 amps
- 100% solid state
- Series design (not shunt)
- True 0 to 100% PWM duty cycle
- Setpoint accuracy to 35 mV
- Rated for 25% overloads
- Fully encapsulated in epoxy potting
- Marine rated terminals/anodized case
- Temperature compensation
- Sealed/Flooded battery select
- No need to derate
- Parallel for 40 amps or more
- Green charging/Red LVD indicators
- Approved for use in hazardous locations –
Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
Ambient Operating Temperature
–40°C to +60°C
16.8 x 5.5 x 7.0 cm