MORNINGSTAR TRISTAR MPPT 60AMP
MORNINGSTAR TRISTAR 12/24/48V • ADVANCED MAXIMUM POWER POINT TRACKING SOLAR CONTROLLER
Reference No. SR-TS-MPPT-60
Morningstar TriStar MPPT Controller:
Morningstar’s TriStar MPPT solar controller with TrakStar Technology™ is an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charger for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 3kW. The controller provides the industry’s highest peak efficiency of 99% and significantly less power loss compared to other MPPT controllers.
The TriStar MPPT features a smart tracking algorithm that maximizes the energy harvest from the PV by rapidly finding the solar array peak power point with extremely fast sweeping of the entire I-V curve. This product is the first PV controller to include on-board Ethernet for a fully web-enabled interface and includes up to 200 days of data logging.
- Maximizes Energy Harvest – Better peak power tracking than other MPPT controllers.
- Very High Efficiency – the industry’s highest peak efficiency of 99% for off-grid charge controllers.
- Extensive Networking & Communications – Enables system monitoring, data logging and adjust ability. On board Ethernet included on the TS-MPPT-60.
- Very fast sweeping of the entire I-V curve
- Recognition of multiple power points during shading or mixed PV arrays
- Excellent performance at sunrise and low solar isolation levels
Maximum Battery Current
Nominal Max. Solar Input
Nominal System Voltage
12/24 or 48VDC
Max. Solar Open Circuit Voltage
Battery Operating Voltage Range
8 – 72VDC
Transient Surge Protection
4500 Watts / port
Ambient Operating Temperature
–40°C to +60°C
29.1 x 13.0 x 14.2 cm