We will require different information depending on the situation of the return, our staff will advise you of any information required to make the return process as seamless as possible.
• Proof of purchase – Receipt, bank statement or payment matching our records
• In most cases, the product will need to be in the same condition as purchased (including any documentation, accessories and packaging)
• Any additional information required by Springers staff to complete the return.
With a Receipt
• For an exchange, credit, refund or repair we will ask for your name, contact number and a signature in addition to the receipt.
• All purchases made on a debit/credit card will be credited back to the original card used ONLY, so please have that card with you or active at the time of the return.
Without a Receipt
• If you don’t have a receipt, we will require photo identification containing your name, address and signature.
• You will also need a proof of purchase document e.g. bank statement or similar.
Australian Consumer Law states that all returns and warranty claims should be resolved within a reasonable amount of time. Any returns deemed a minor failure will be fixed or resolved within a reasonable timeframe and an estimated time of completion will be provided by our staff post-assessment.
On the spot remedies are not always available, however, our staff will endeavour to provide the most efficient solution to the problem.
If the product is being returned under warranty, we will need time to send the product back to the manufacturer for assessment, an estimated timeframe will be provided depending on the manufacturer but a resolution will be advised within a reasonable amount of time.
PLEASE NOTE: Any expenses relating to the return will normally be paid by you. Please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance in having the product returned and we will provide you with additional information.