FULLRIVER HC 12V 800CCA AGM BATTERY
HIGH CRANKING-HEAT RESISTANT ABSORBED GLASS MAT BATTERY • VALVE REGULATED LEAD ACID BATTERY (VRLA) • 12V MAINTENANCE FREE DUAL PURPOSE BATTERY
Reference No. HC100-HR
Fullriver HC-HR series:
The Fullriver HC-HR Series battery range features advanced AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology in special heat-resistant casings making them ideal for automotive use, particularly in heavy commercial applications including long-haul road transport, 4WD dual-battery installations, mining and emergency power generation.
Now you can have the best of both worlds – a spill-proof AGM battery with more cranking power than conventional starting batteries combined with true deep-cycling capability.
High-purity lead AGM construction accepts faster re-charging, providing more useable power than conventional deep-cycle batteries, making the Fullriver HC-HR range the ultimate choice for modern interstate trucks with large-capacity engines and very high accessory power requirements.
- Commercial Road Transport
- Buses and Coaches
- Earthmoving machinery
- Mining machinery
- Commercial Marine applications
- Standby Diesel Generators
- 4WD Dual-Battery installations
Features & benefits:
- AGM approved by Worksafe® for use in diesel generators
- High vibration resistance extends life in severe-service applications
- Low resistance design – ideal for both starting and cycling
- Valve regulated lead acid battery.
- Dry cell technology with an absorbed glass mat.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable
- Low self discharge, the self discharge rate below 3% per month
- High rate discharge construction
- Deep discharge recoverability
- Operation temperature range: -22°F (-30°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- High capacity starting power-to start any size engines
- Durability – rugged design to withstand shock and vibration
- Charge efficiency – faster recharge than conventional wet batteries
- Convenience – maintenance free sealed construction – no water needed
- Safety – DOT,IATA,IMDG and ICAO CERTIFIED as non-spillable
Fullriver Battery Mfg. Co. Ltd. was established in 1995 in Guangzhou, China. We are proud to have earned a worldwide reputation as the Premier Quality lead acid battery manufacturer in China. We specialize in producing valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries including our high performance DC Deep Cycle range. All of our batteries are Maintenance Free, Non-Hazardous and Non-Spillable, providing a Clean and Green alternative to conventional wet/flooded hazardous batteries.
Unlike many battery producers in China, we control the entire manufacturing process, from grid casting and plate pasting to final assembly. The importance of this cannot be overstated, it ensures total quality control. We have earned a number of quality assurance certifications including ISO9001, UL, CE and TUV for quality production systems. We produce batteries to various international specifications including BCI, DIN and JIS. Today, our manufacturing facility covers 800,000 square feet, which produces a wide range of 6, 8 and 12 volt batteries.
Many manufacturers offer several battery technologies but specialize in none. Fullriver Battery specializes in manufacturing only sealed, maintenance-free AGM batteries. Also, many manufacturers of conventional wet batteries do not actually manufacture their sealed products but rather source from another manufacture.
Fullriver manufactures the entire battery from grid casting through final assembly. This means we control the entire manufacturing process to ensure that we consistently produce to our design specifications. Our batteries are designed to provide a number of essential benefits and we use the highest quality raw materials to make sure we succeed. There is no compromise with Fullriver Battery.
|N70ZZ / DC27 / DC105-12|
Amp Hours: (C20)
Left hand Positive
307mm x 169mm x 211mm
233mm Total height