Alvolta stainless studs:
Alvolta's power distribution posts are designed to connect electrical power runs, distribute power to separate locations, and to condense ground leads to a central location. Alvolta's range of insulated single stainless steel studs range from 6mm-10mm thread. They are rated up to 160 amps and can handle up to 48VDC.
They connect high amperage cables securely and terminates multiple large conductors. They are also a neat and tidy, yet professional way of cleaning up your battery compartment so that don't have as many cables on your battery terminals.
- Used to connect two or more voltage lines
- Hook up positive return lines to single cable
- Max Voltage: 48 vdc
- Available in multiple stud sizes
- Available material: Glass-Filled nylon
- Available Colours: Red & Black
- Connection post: Stainless steel
- Connection nuts: Stainless steel
- Flat washer: Stainless steel
- Spring washer: Stainless steel
*Image for display purposes only