ON/OFF ROTARY BATTERY MASTER SWITCH
NARVA 12/24V PANEL MOUNT BATTERY ISOLATION SWITCH • 100A CONTINUOUS LOAD RATING AT 12V • 50A CONTINUOUS LOAD RATING AT 24V
Reference No. 61036BL
Narva battery master switch rotary style:
Narva offers an extensive range of battery master switches that are suitable for applications on a wide range of passenger cars, trucks and marine as well as stationary engines such as generators. Narva Battery Master Switches are manufactured using the highest quality materials and are available in a range of heavy duty plastic and metal body units that are suitable for both 12V and 24V applications.
Features tin plated, brass terminals and heavy-duty plastic construction making it ideal for marine applications or automotive requirements where the switch is exposed to the weather.
Suitable for applications up to 48VDC, 100A at 12V for 5 seconds 500A at 24V for 5 seconds 100A at 12V continuous load maximum 50A at 24V continuous load maximum.
- 6mm tin plated copper terminal contacts
- Can be used as a battery isolation switch
- Compact switch at 45mm round, mounting opening 29mm diameter
- Includes alternative insert
- 1000A at 12V for 5 seconds / 500A at 24V for 5 seconds
- 100A at 12V continuous load maximum / 50A at 24V continuous load maximum
- Suited for use with passenger cars, light trucks marine and stationary engines
Narva 61036BL Battery isolator switch
On/off isolation switch
Black housing with red on/off rotary knob
Cranking Rating 5 Sec
*No downloads available